VonHaus 450W Hedge Trimmer
Make light work of hedge trimming tasks with the VonHaus Electric Hedge Trimmer.
Powered by a 450W motor, the hedge trimmer effortlessly cuts through branches and twigs with a thickness of up to 16mm. Just the job for trimming, shaping and maintaining garden hedges.
Steel Cutting Blade
Designed for fast, efficient cutting, the hedge trimmer features a robust 41cm steel cutting blade which oscillates at a rate of 1600rpm, delivering a clean precise cut and finish.
Fitted with a two stage "Dead Man’s" safety trigger to prevent accidental operation as well as a large hand protector shield for safe usage.
Weighing just 2.6kg, the trimmer is extremely lightweight and features an ergonomic design with a soft grip handle for comfortable use - even during lengthier trimming tasks.
The hedge trimmer also comes with a handy blade cover and cable holder to neatly store away when not in use.
Voltage: 230 - 240V Load Speed: 1600rpm Blade Length: 41cm (17”) Blade Width: 16mm Power Cord Length: 6m Size: 88 X 11.5 X 18.2cm (Length X Width X Height)
- Powerful 500W motor - cuts through branches up to 16mm thick with ease. 45cm steel cutting blade oscillates at a rate of 1600rpm
- Fitted with a two stage "Dead Mans" safety trigger to prevent accidental operation and a large hand protector shield
- Lightweight ergonomic design with soft grip handle for optimum comfort and control
- Comes with a protective blade cover and cable holder
- Size: 88 x 11.5 x 18.2cm. FREE extended 2 year warranty
With features such as Fitted with a two stage "Dead Mans" safety trigger to prevent accidental operation and a large hand protector shield. Vonhaus 500w Electric Hedge Trimmer Cutter With 45cm 17 Blade Blade Safety Cover - Free 2 Year Extended Warranty is on offer for our customers to buy on this site at our great price.
Order the Vonhaus 500w Electric Hedge Trimmer Cutter With 45cm 17 Blade Blade Safety Cover - Free 2 Year Extended Warranty right now and benefit from speedy, reliable shipping directly to your delivery address of choice.